Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Body: An Annual Report

At the start of the new year, I received a document from my healthcare provider detailing every medical claim I reported in 2007. They said it was some regulatory requirement. Whatever. As I scanned the list, I counted 23 ailments that sent me to a doctor's office last year - that's almost a trip every two weeks! For convenience's sake, I put together the following illustrated guide to my various maladies.


Tom Warner: The Year in Review

What a drag it is growing old.

2 Comments:

Blogger truffles said...

Wow, thanks for sharing, Tom Warner. If it makes you feel better, mynew roommate/landlord is 43 and works out like a dude who likes to walk around without a shirt and he just had to have surgery for kidney stones.

9:13 PM  
Blogger ioi said...


ภาพคมชัดระดับ 4k เล่นง่าย จ่ายจริง ไม่ปลิง ต้องสล็อตpgแตกง่าย

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home