Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Brain Damage: Who Would Notice?



I banged my head hard against a wood beam in the attic this past Sunday so, at the urging of friends (especially in the wake of Natasha Richardson's recent death from a skiing accident head injury), I went to Patient First to get checked out. yes, I had headaches and, yes, I felt a bit spacey the day after, but that could maybe just be attributed to sinuses and too much coffee, right? Anyway, I went to Patient First to get checked out and I loved the doc's analysis.

Patient First doctor's analysis of my head injury:
"You probably lost a few brain cells, but whaddya gonna do?"

My analysis of the injury:
"I probably lost a few brain cells, but given my prior mental state, who would notice the difference?"

3 Comments:

Blogger BlackmooreJoe said...

Every joke has its share of a joke. But I was actually a little worried about the covid not giving complications to my brain. This is a frequent occurrence now. This is why I began to take Blessed CBD This herbal medicine is very good at supporting the nervous system and relieves stress very quickly.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous gangbang said...

ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่ายเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์
สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย
สล็อตแตกง่าย

2:46 PM  
Anonymous gangbang said...


เหมาะที่จะหารายได้แถมยังมีโอกาศได้ลุ้นรับรางวัลและโบนัสมากมายอีกด้วยสล็อตpgแตกง่าย

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home