Friday, May 22, 2009

Bladerunner Tees

From the Silver Screen to the Silk Screen

My girlfriend turned me on to Last Exit To Nowhere, a website that sells movie-themed t-shirts, but only cool ones - not the obvious kind of movie memorabilia product you see elsewhere. Case in point, three very cool tees from my fave movie Bladerunner (1982):

Off World Colonies

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies!

“This announcement is brought to you by the Shimata Dominguez Corporation – helping America into the New World.”

Nexus-6

Programmed for Combat, Colonization, and Defense!

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attacked ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”

Genetic Replicants

More human than human!

“If we gift them with a past, we create a cushion or a pillow for their emotions, and consequently, we can control them better.”

Honorable mention goes to the "Baltimore State Hospital" tee from The Silence of the Lambs...



...which looks kinda ordinary until you read the small print underneath: "Baltimore State Hospital for the criminally insane."

1 Comments:

Anonymous wii Controllers said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.
wii remote chargersNintendo made a huge splash in the video game market by introducing the Nintendo Wii Game Systemwii Accessory Bundles

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home