Saturday, June 13, 2009

C'mon Get Herpes!

C'mon Get Happy: Fear and Loathing on the Partridge Family Bus



A recent conversation with a friend about David Cassidy made me rummage through my clutter to dig out my copy of his sex- and dirt-filled 1994 autobiography C'mon Get Happy: Fear and Loathing on the Partridge Family Bus which, unbelievably, is out of print. I had to fact-check to make sure Keith Partridge did in fact commit TV incest by sleeping with his Partridge Family sis Laurie (Susan Dey) - he did, though it was after the show's run ended. I also came across my lone review for Baltimore's long-lamented Shockwave magazine, whose star writer was the legendary local rock and roll legend Todd Stachowski. I miss Shockwave, especially its "Letters from Assholes" column! Anyway, below is all the dirt you need to know about the former teen idol. Click on the scans below to enlarge.


"C'mon Get Herpes," Shockwave, page 1


"C'mon Get Herpes," Shockwave, page 2

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home