Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Black Cherry

by Michael Dougan

Seattle artist Michael Dougan's graphic story of the oddball characters he encountered while working as a minimum wage slave reminded me so much of the unusual people who come into my workplace, the public library, that I just had to share. These pages are taken from An Anthology of Graphic Fiction, Cartoons & True Stories (Yale University Press, 2006), edited by Ivan Brunetti. Dougan is the author of I Can't Tell You Anything.

If, like me, your eyesight is for shit, click on the images below to enlarge as necessary.





Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous wii Cases said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.
wii remote chargersNintendo made a huge splash in the video game market by introducing the Nintendo Wii Game Systemwii Accessory Bundles

11:47 PM  
Blogger augcog said...

thanks for posting this, could not find Michael Dougan until I found it here

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug an lives in Japan, according to one site (as of 2021)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home