Friday, February 16, 2007

What I'm Watching Now

Japanese Idols

Current Mood: Happy (thanks to these videos).

My favorite YouTube viddies of the moment (call it a snowed-in Valentine's Day treat to myself!).

TAKIZAWA NONAMI (3:55)

The heck with American Idol. I'll take these Japanese Idols any day.

REON KADENA (2:05)

What a body of work!

MARIA OZAWA (5:13)

She's half Japanese, half Canadian, all woman!

RACK IT UP (1:10)


BEAUTIFUL EASTERN BABE, HORRIBLE WESTERN ROCK (4:02)


WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? (0:14)

Got milk? OK, but do you got choco milk?

HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLFARU (3:49)

It's hard to out-sexy a Duram Duran video, but the Japanese manage!

MORE CRAP JAP. MUSIC SHAMELESLY EXPLOITING WOMEN (3:30)


GREAT MUSIC EXPLOITING A JAPANESE IDOL(3:09)

At least this hentai viddy uses Pizzicato Five's "Groovy"!I think this should be the next Lenscrafters ad.

SEXY TONGUE EXERCISES (1:28)

I'm sure this is instructional and if so, learning never looked like so much fun! Who knew dipthongs could be so sexy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home