Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fairy Tale Festival @ Pratt Library

It's Spring Cleaning time! So as I go through my Nikon Coolpix camera to see what pix I've snapped, I'm offloading them here and on Flickr. Here are some pix from the Enoch Pratt Central Library's recent Fairy Tale Festival.



I can't keep track of how many times I've been called a fairy by the fellows. Guess they envy my charmed fairytale life. Once upon a time, a long, long time ago...



I also can't keep track of the number of times I've been called a male chauvinist pig by the ladies (or just a generic "pig," for that matter!). OK, mam'selles, you can consider myself busted by this in flagrante photo of me consorting with my fatback peers!



My shelving zealot Pratt co-worker Holly-Go-Lightly Tominack gets in character while filing away classical music CDs at the Fairy Tale Festival.



Mammal Mia! The hit of the Fairy Tale Festival - for kids and grown-ups alike - was this humungus bunny rabbit on display in the Pratt Library Central Hall. I think his only rival for size is Jimmy Stewart's pal Harvey the Pooka (at 6-foot, 3 1/2-inches!).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home