Friday, February 16, 2007

Smack My Bond Up

Here's a mash-up of the greatest music video ever, Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up," by Ricardo Medina:

"SMACK MY BITCH UP" - OO7 STYLE (5:48)


What is it about this song that so inspires mashers?

"SMACK MY BITCH UP" - FAMILY GUY STYLE (6:44)


"SMACK MY BITCH UP" NARUTO STYLE (6:11)


SMACK MY (DRAGON) BALLS UP


"DOVES CRY WHEN I SMACK MY BITCH UP" - PRINCE VS. PRODIGY

From the fine folks at Laptoppunk.

And here's the original Prodigy music video that was banned from MTV, the one that I like to call "Having a Wild Weekend!" (as Dave Cawley once quipped, "Has anyone ever had a better night out on the town than in this video?" What's not to like?):

PRODIGY - "SMACK MY BITCH UP" (4:33)

It's only rock & roll but I like it, love it, yes I do! Although it was banned on MTV, Baltimoreans were able to see it on Atomic TV's "Artscape 1998" episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home