Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Jay Walking Down Project Runway

Scott Wallace Brown Joins the Walk of Fame

After reading my blog post about how much Dave Cawley resembles metrosexual designer Vincent Libretti of Project Runway - Season 3, Adele Marley sent me an e-mail reminding me of how much her boyfriend, Scott Wallace Brown, resembles designer Jay McCarroll, the "Wild Card" winner of Project Runway - Season 1 (as pictured below).



It's true (!), as the pictures below attest (that's SWB on the bottom, dressed up as Jay McC for Halloween):




Ahoy mateys! Jay McCarroll (top) and Scott Wallace Brown (bottom) show off Pirate Chic on "Project Plankway"

What's more, the Simpsons-style cel animated SWB also kind of resembles the stop-motion puppet animated Heat Miser from the Rankin/Bass TV classic The Year Without a Santa Claus!



But I think it's really bizarre that two friends of mine have clones on the same reality TV show. Or should I say, Bizarro, because I'm starting to think we live in a Bizarro Superman world, one where everyone has a doppleganger on a TV show. And usually of opposite sexual preferences. Though Vincent Libretti is married-with-children, I just think he hasn't come out yet, and Jay McCarroll is openly way gay. As are my TV doppelgangers, the flamboyantly gay Carson Kressely of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and tennis commentator Martina Navratilova:




Call me Carsina Navratilova!(That's me in the middle.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous ray ban said...

I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban glasses. ray ban glasses.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban eyeglasses article is definitely ray ban eyeglasses.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray bans uk and I really enjoy reading your article.ray bans uk.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses.be more useful articles about ray ban wayfarers.ray ban wayfarers.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses.brilliant article of ray ban shades.ray ban shades.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray bans wayfarer. Your views truly open my mind.ray bans wayfarer.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. sunglasses ray ban sunglasses ray ban.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban sun glasses. This is a nice article for sure.ray ban sun glasses.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban aviators. This is a nice article for sure.ray ban aviators.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban wayfarers. This is a nice article for sure.ray ban wayfarers.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban frames. This is a nice article for sure.ray ban frames.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray bans wayfarer. This is a nice article for sure.ray bans wayfarer.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. cheap ray bans. This is a nice article for sure.cheap ray bans.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray bans sunglasses. This is a nice article for sure.ray bans sunglasses.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray bans uk. This is a nice article for sure.ray bans uk.

2:39 AM  
Anonymous ray ban said...

I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban article I have ever found on the Internet.ray ban.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. this ray ban sunglasses article. Great work!ray ban sunglasses.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. I expect more ray ban uk articles from you.ray ban uk.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray bans of those which truly convey useful ideas.ray bans.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban sale article, ray ban sale. can be more great resources like this.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. the useful info about ray ban aviator.ray ban aviator.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. wayfarers ray ban. This is a nice article for sure.wayfarers ray ban.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses.the useful ray ban wayfarer info shared in the article.ray ban wayfarer.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses.fantastic ray ban warrior article like this.ray ban warrior.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses.great ideas of ray ban 2140 with us, they are helpful.ray ban 2140.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. of ray ban 3025! Thank you for sharing this with us.ray ban 3025.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. Thanks for the ray ban store info, it helps a lot.ray ban store.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban glasses. ray ban glasses.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray ban eyeglasses article is definitely ray ban eyeglasses.
I like your pots, and i also like my ray ban sunglasses. ray bans uk and I really enjoy reading your article.ray

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home